A Working Holiday in Canada

So you want to live and work in Canada? Nice choice. If you’re a citizen of one of the participating countries of the International Experience Canada (IEC) program then you may be eligible to move to Canada for up to 24 months.

This page is the gateway to your working holiday experience. Here you will find guides to the application process, moving to Canada, tax returns and more. If you have questions about the IEC program, you’ll find many answers here.

For all this advice in one convenient place plus pages and pages of exclusive content, check out my eBook ‘the Ultimate Guide to a Working Holiday in Canada

Otherwise, your first stop should be my regularly updated IEC Application Guide. 

ultimate guide to a working holiday in canada ebook

Helping you have a better working holiday in Canada

The IEC and I go way back. I travelled to Canada via the working holiday program in 2011. Fast forward six years and I’m still here. Needless to say, I love Canada. What I also love is helping other people come out to Canada on the IEC program, something I’ve been doing since 2012!

How to apply for Canada's IEC Working Holiday Program